Sunday 28 June 2015

INKspired Blog Hop 19 - Sprinkles of Life



Hi Bloggers!
You have just hopped in from Cherie Davies :)
It's been a long time!! I haven't been in my craftroom that much... In fact not at all :(
BUT :)
I have managed to play along this week, YAY... 
It's a card I made for one of Kija's school friends.
Happy Birthday Piper!!!


This is a pretty simple card this week... 
with lots of layers!

I love this new Sprinkles of life stamp set and matching tree punch! I can see many a card being made with this! So many different things you can make with it! I am in love!!!

Next up is my bestie Louise Sharp! Just so everyone knows its her birthday tomorrow xx


Until next time xo



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. I love your card and I am sure Piper loved it as well. Great colours and love Cherry on top paper stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kabrina, stunning. I am always super excited to see what you have come up with and again you didn't let me down. love the bright colors also. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Kabrina, so bright & happy, Cherry on Top is definitely among my favourites from this catalogue xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always blow me away with your creative ideas. Yet again, LOVE what you have created.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com