Sunday 30 November 2014

INKspired Artists Blog Hop - Sketch 6




Mingle all the way!!

Hi again blog hoppers! Welcome back!
You would have just hopped from Barbara William's blog... I am sure it was another fabulous card!

We are up to Sketch 6!! 

I was really excited to do my take on the sketch design this week and had an idea of what I was going to do (then of course I changed my mind at the last minute!!)

As I had the honour of using Lou Lou's craft room (Thank you Beautiful Gorgeous Auntie Lou)
I had all of her goodies to choose from! HEAVEN!!!

I LOVE the confetti stars punch and just HAD to use it!! This is a punch I keep meaning to add to my inventory :)
I punched out some whisper white CS and layered it over some gold glimmer CS,
Then embossed the
'Mingle all the way'
sentiment with white emboss powder.
I used the smallest star out of the Star framelits dies in gold glimmer CS and added it with a Teeny tiny sentiments
'Merry Christmas' banner!

I love how it turned out, it's a very simple and easy card to make :)

You are hopping to Lisa Eaton next :) I cannot wait to see what she has created!

Until next time!

Kabrina xx






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com